Heritage Crossings offers services that are tailored to every individual’s unique needs. Our personalized care plan allows seniors to accomplish their day-to-day activities as independently as possible. With our team of professionals, we can assure to give the utmost care and attention they most need.
Standard services included in our program are the following:
- ECC license (Extended Congregate Care)
- Daily activities and social programs
- Three homemade meals daily
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Respite care services
- Customized personal care plans
- Medication assistance, prescription ordering, and delivery
- Continence management
- Rehabilitation services on site
- Scheduled transportation to local merchants and physicians
- 24-hour staffing, RN availability, and ECC license
If you have any concerns or questions about our services, you can contact us at 904-399-8999 for more detailed information.